Followers

Tuesday 3 September 2013

Dancing to My Own Beat



When I saw this image, Download Diva, from KennyK I thought it would make the perfect card for a tween so that’s what I’ve made.




































To make up the card I’ve followed the current sketch at Mojo Monday.  I used a range of dies to quickly get my elements cut to the right sizes, I did skew the sketch a bit as I turned this into a square card.  While I have the Tim Holtz Tattered Banners die and even some Spellbinders ones I could have used to more closely follow the sketch I thought the Cosmo border from Memory Box fitted better with the image as it’s somewhat musical in its shapes, at least it reminds me of music.

With all the dies used this is my entry in this week’s Through the Purple Haze challenge, amazing that I have it done before the last minute for a change!  Lacy Sunshine also have a die challenge on at the moment so I am entering this in that challenge too.




Ingredients:
Copics
Skin E50, E51, E53, (cheeks E11)
Eyes BV04, BV13, BV17, 0
Lips RV63, RV66, RV69
Hair RV21, RV23, RV25, RV29, T6, T8, T10, 100
T-Shirt & Socks V09, V12, V15, V17
Jeans B91, B93, B95, B97, B99
Boots BV04, BV13, BV17, BV34, N2, N4, N6
iPod & Earbud N0, N2
Dies
Memory Box Cosmo
Spellbinders Nestabilities 5x7 Matting Basics
Spellbinders Nestabilities Exquisite Circles
Papers
BoBunny Back to Backs – Sophie Rae
Creative Memories Vintage Chic
DCWV Royal Garden Cardstock Matstack
Stamps
Challenges
 

Thanks for stopping by!








4 comments:

  1. LOvely card and i especially love her pink hair....thanks for joining us..

    Fiona DT
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Emily! Love your dies and your image is colored beautifully! Thanks for joining us again at Through the Purple Haze Challenges!

    Darcy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Emily..my favourite colours, and i love your digi she is rather lovely...i love the colours and your recipe that always helps inspire people doesn't it...great for those elusive colour blend etc..Many thanks for joining us this week at Through the Purple Haze Challenges and we look forward to seeing you again soon...Anita DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, love the black and pink hair - thankyou for joining us over at the Lacy Sunshine challenge – Lynn DT :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: