Followers

Wednesday 3 September 2014

Je suis calme comme on l'est quand on a conscience reproche un rien



There’s a fun new sketch over at Outlawz and I’ve made a vintage inspired card featuring the beautiful Marie Antoinette image from this month’s fabulous sponsor, Aurora Wings.



I just had to go vintage with this gorgeous image, I love Marie Antoinette and Mitzi’s version is just stunning.  I’m entering my card in the current vintage challenge over at Just Inspirational.  Of course being vintage and featuring Marie Antoinette I just had to put some flowers on this.  Lots of them, including some paper ones and some metal ones so I’m also entering it in the current challenge at Craft Horders Anonymous. 

The metal ones have been in my stash for quite some time and were perfect for this especially when I added the pretty pink brads to the centre.  With my brads I am also entering this at Use Your Stuff.  I certainly don’t use my brads enough, these ones came off an unopened packet that has been in my drawer for so long I had forgotten I even had them!  As I also have three metal flowers, three paper flowers and three brands I’m also linking this up at The Crazy Challenge.

Now you can’t have a vintage and shabby card without a lot of layers and I do love layers.  For this one I have three layers of paper, all a bit grungey and shabby.  With those three layers I am entering this over at Stamps & Fun =Creativity.  As I also have an image coloured with markers, my trusty Copics of course, I’m also entering the current MarkerPop! challenge.

I love how this card turned out.  Hope I’ve inspired you to come play along with this week’s sketch, which will be my last for a little while as I take a lovely and long holiday overseas.

Ingredients:
Copics
Skin E000, E00, E11, E21 (cheeks E02)
Eyes BG000, BG02, 0
Lips R24, R29, R46
Hair E21, E23, E25, E27, E29
Outfit RV00, RV11, RV32, RV34, RV17, V000, V01, V09, V12, V15, V17
Cupcakes E30, E31, E33, Y21, Y23, Y26, Y28
Chalks & Powders etc
Fran-tage Embossing Enamel ~ Chunky White
Lindy’s Stamp Gang Embossing Powder ~ Magic Moon Pearls
Embellishments
Flourish with a Bling ~ Grace Swirl Pearl
Kaisercraft Pearl Brads ~ Pink Ice
Metal Flowers from stash
Inks & Paints etc
Spica ~ Blossom, Gold, Lavender, Lilac & Pink
Tim Holtz Distress Ink ~ Tattered Rose, Tea Dye & Walnut Stain
Papers
Stamps
Challenges


Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. Very cool, love the metal additions with the flowers! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely!! Beautiful work on the coloring and all of the accents. . .the flowers, the frantage, thepearls. . .so pretty. Let them eat.. .cupcakes! Thanks for sharing your treasures and talent with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Love the flowers and your coloring. Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. Your card and coloring is amazing! Thank you so much for joining us for our MarkerPOP challenge! You did such a great job! :D
    Hugs, Marie, MarkerPOP DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the mix of metal flowers with paper ones...such a great contrast of texture. Beautiful coloring and lovely layers on this pretty card! Thanks for sharing with us at Craft HOarders Anonymous Challenge #15: All the Pretty Flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! I love the vintage look of this. Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff this week and hope to see you again.
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely love how you used the paper and metal flowers to highlight your image. Well done. Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Hoarders Anon :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice card love the metal flowers and your coloring. Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautifully colored! What a lovely card! Thanks for playing along with us at Craft Hoarders!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: