Followers

Friday 3 April 2015

Happy Birthday Trudie!



A few of us decided to get together and host a blog hop to celebrate the birthday of Trudie, and here is my card featuring Little Mermaid, from Simply B Stamps, and drawn by one of Trudie’s favourite artists, Abigail Larson.


Now I know my card has arrived so by now hopefully you’ve opened it and like it Trudie.  Sure hope this little blog hop and the cards from all over the crafty world help make your birthday extra special.  From this little shroom in Oz, I wish you a very


Hopefully you’ve all been hopping along, so you should have arrived here from the lovely Zoe’s blog, if not the hop list is below so you can get back on track.  If you did, then your next stop is the delightful Jackie’s blog.



Blog Hop List
Emily (that’s me)

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful image, and gorgeous card, i love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so loooove this card design isn't it just Gorgeous. Wow Wow Wow just love the colouring, Image and colours you have decorated your card with just love it. Hope you have been good for the Bunny :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adore this one so much! Smiles.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: