Followers

Saturday 22 April 2017

…you do not gather the beauty of the flower



I’m sharing the matching box to my previous post’s card, again featuring the beautiful Delicate Wings die from Sizzix.


For the box I used a pattern from Nicole’s Stamp Addiction.  Nicole does the most amazing patterns for the Silhouette, this one was super quick and easy to put together.  Once the base box was done I had some fun embellishing to match the card.

Over at Studio 75 they have a fun bingo board, which I used to help embellish my box.  I was already going to use flowery paper, as that was requested by the person who commissioned this set.  A search through my chippie stash turned up the pieces that looked a bit like flames (I think they were branches actually) and a bit of distress ink helped with the effect.  That left me pearls for the row so I added these over the small holes in the box overlay.  I actually made the box first so carried over the chippie and pearls to the card to help them match.

The current theme at Moving Along with the Times is birds and feathers so I am also entering my box there.  At Shopping Our Stash they have a rose challenge happening.  The roses on my box have languished in my stash for a while now; I went CAS last year and haven’t been using flowers much at all but was good to get some out and on a project again.

Ingredients:
Chalks & Powders etc
Dies, SVGs & Templates etc
Sizzix Die ~ 660094 Delicate Wings
Embellishments
Kaisercraft Pearls ~ Blush & Rose
Chipboard from stash
Inks & Paints etc
Tim Holtz Distress Reinkers ~ Aged Mahogany, Carved Pumpkin, Rusty Hinge & Squeezed Lemonade
Papers
FabScraps Oh! Sew Beautiful~ Floral Pattern
House of Paper Romanesque Card ~ White Champagne
Ribbons & Trims etc
3mm Pink Satin Ribbon from stash
Challenges

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Your box is lovely and the delicate wings die sits on it beautifully. Thank you so much for joining us at MAWTT. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is stunning I love it. Thank you for joining us at Moving Along with the Times Challenge Blog Birds and Feathers. Hugs Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect for our challenge, thanks for joining us at MAWTT with your gorgeous creation, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely box, beautifully colored and all the details you added are simply gorgeous, specially those beautiful yellow roses.
    Thank you for sharing with us at SHOPPING OUR STASH.
    Hugs,
    Maria Rodriguez.DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great project! Thanks for joining Studio75 blog challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: